Monday, February 13, 2012

Ladies... what are some things that really turn you on the most?

I do a lot of sweet things for my wife like buying her flowers, cooking her dinner, making her a bubble bath, giving her a massages, etc. In the past those things would drive her wild... but as time goes by it doesn't have the same effect. Don't get me wrong I love doing those things for my wife even if I don't get anything in return. But I want to change things up a bit and spice up our relationship. I think its good to do new things every once in awhile to keep things new and fresh so you don't get into a rut. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks!!!

Ladies... what are some things that really turn you on the most?
Check this out!!!!!! My boyfriend is the absolute BEST at everything that i can imagine and sometimes I am not intrested either, but it's not that I am not intrested in him, I am just wore out i have 4 children and work middle-of-the-night shift so I can be her with my kids in the day time. Sometimes he just takes me out to a movie and then we sit for hours and talk about nothin and this gets the adrenaline goin, he hears me and that makes me know that no matter how tired i am and no matter how frustrating life is that he is still intrested in what is important to me and that matter more than anything to me. And when he talks to me about his day then it's on!!!!!!!!! good Luck I can tell that you love your wife very much and the messages and bubble baths are still important.


No comments:

Post a Comment