Monday, January 30, 2012

Making a perfect town in Animal Crossing: Wild World - what am I missing?

So I finally got it to where I have enough trees and flowers (I'm fairly sure about this since I spent a good part of my day trying to get the too many and not enough tree messages to disappear) and Pelly praised me. Then the next day, they were talking about me missing a little something. Pelly says my place is "clean and decent" and her sister says something about it being hip and also missing something. (Both are not the response you're supposed to get if the world is perfect.) And weeds are not the problem. So what am I overlooking? How do I correct it and how long will it take, if applicable? (Would it have to do with talking to the people since it's been over 3 months since I've played this?

Making a perfect town in Animal Crossing: Wild World - what am I missing?
It probably has to do with not talking to villagers.Also, try planting more flowers.if it says you need more green then its trees you should plant.

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment